Monday, November 16, 2009

Look What I Found!

I was just at Michael's, and you would not believe what I stumbled upon!  Making Memories fall scrapbook kits for 80% off!  I don't scrapbook, but who in their right mind could resist this?

 Or this?

And I especially love all the ephemera in these.

I really just had to have these.

I am blaming these beauties on you all.  I have seen them popping up on your blogs.  They just hopped in my basket, before I even knew what was happening.

Hope you are able to get in on some of the 80% off at Michael's!  I already sent my sister.  You had better hurry before the two of us buy it all up!


  1. I didn't buy it all...but I did pretty good :) Thanks for babysitting Bo & Rocco so I could run over there...I'd hate to see the damage Bo could have done!

  2. oooh What a pretty lot of stash. You did do good didn't you.
    I can't wait to see whta you did with it.

  3. Great buys! So much of the scrapbooking items can be used in other crafts. Thanks for coming by my blog! Have a good evening.

  4. Oh yes - I am sure you can put that loot to good use.
    Don't forget to post what you got for your swap, I can't wait to see.

  5. OMYGOODNESS!!! Why didn't my Michael's do that??!! I'm so glad that you racked up the goodies though, I just LOVED that line of things too....xxoo, Dawn