Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Going Batty!

One of the best parts about blogland is the wealth of information others so willingly share with you. A favorite of mine is Cindy, at Skiptomylou.  She has a great site and besides being totally sweet, she has a load of fun Halloween ideas to share with you.  I recently found these adorable little guys, and as I was planning a Halloween party for about 150 kids, I knew I was hooked!

Cindy has created beautiful templates for a ton of projects.  (Did I mention you really need to check out her site???)  She has free labels, cupcake wrappers, masks, Halloween poems and more.  Much, much more!)You can find her bat template here.

I gathered black construction paper, my scissors and
  
 four boxes of these
 
and in less time than you can imagine, had these.  Yes, there are 144 of them!

 To speed up the process as I was making mass quantities, I used red puff paint for the eyes.  I love how they turned out, don't you? 

Thanks so much Cindy.
Fly away little guy, quick!  Before I eat you up!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! & I also enjoyed eating Annie's...don't tell her though...I don't think she noticed. But I want to check her out thanks! WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete