Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Christmas

Here's a few more Christmas pictures, these are from my pink family room.  (More on that story at a later date...)
 
I saw this mirrored desk at Target last year, and stalked it until it went on clearance.  (Yes, I actually stalked the desk.   I had to have it, but didn't want to pay full price for something that I know would go on clearance at Target...)  In the end, my patience was rewarded, and I now have many new friends who work at Target.
 


That fluffy pink nest is actually yarn.  I saw it at a sweet little yarn store.  And no, I totally don't know how to knit...

I was also able to add a much needed pantry.  We live out in the middle of nowhere,and I buy food in bulk. With four very hungry kids, I needed a cute place to put all that food.  The pantry is silver with a pink ceiling.  It's my favorite room in the house, I call it my little playroom.

I didn't know I was buying a black tree for that room.  I thought it was green, I opened the box and was too lazy to take it back.  I have grown used to having a black tree.

I know the green and red don't match, but it still looks cute on the counter.  Next year I will remember to buy pink candy!

Thanks for stopping by!  I love looking pictures of your homes all decked out for Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous over there. I love pink & silver together- together they set such a soft/feminine tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool black tree...never would have thought of that! Only you could pull off a black tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these! your christmas tips are great!
    have sweet day,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little black tree, also! Love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLACK tree?? Sounds Halloweeney, but looks adorable, not every home would be able to do that one!! Your home looks so fun, wish I could go there! Your kids look like they love all the fuss, too. Bet they love all the decorations.

    ReplyDelete