Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Fav Gift I'm Giving...





(A quick note to my other sister, Rachael...  Don't read any further....) 


Many of you know my little nephew, Bo.  Don't let this sweet picture fool you, we affectionately call him,  "Little Monster."  This Christmas, I am going to try and help my sister out...  (Don't have a clue as to why, I really should pay her back for all those obnoxious toys she gave my kids.  Let's just think a dancing, and singing James Brown doll here...)  I am going to try and turn Little Monster, into a good guy with this...

(Rachael- I know you are reading...  Don't look any further, I don't want you to see what I am getting Isaiah for Christmas!)
 


A cape, that I bought at Cracker Barrel.  Every boy needs a cape.  And to go with the cape...

(Rachael, I know you are still reading...)

A mask.
(Rachael, I know you are STILL READING!!!)

 When I am talking on the phone with my sister, inevitably I hear a loud crash in the background, followed by "What did Bo do now?"

Now when I talk on the phone with Lib, I will hear a loud thump in the background, and hopefully the little guy will not have broken any bones while trying to fly.

(Rachael, I KNOW YOU ARE STILL READING!  You might as well leave me a comment!)

12 comments:

  1. Oh Man, I sure hope this works! You know what he did this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Isaiah & Bo will be the latest Dynamic Duo? They'll love it!
    Of couse, if they do break any bones trying to fly- we send them to your house until they are all better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you don't send me the medical bills, I am okay. And I do have a great deck to learn to fly off of. I thought I warned you NOT to read this post, Rachie!!! Now you know everything I am getting your family for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! You go girl thats what sister are for. lol
    Merry Christmas
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Thank you so very much for leaving me such a lovely note!! You are so sweet, I have the best blogfriends :))

    You have decorated your home so wonderful, this season brings out the best in everyone of us. May you have a peaceful and warm Christmas, Enjoy every single day!!

    Warm greeting, Aina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! I think he will love it! Every boy needs a cape right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so sweet...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love sisters. They are so delightfully weird. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so sweet!!! I know what you mean about paybacks w. loud toys. I've contemplated that MANY a time this Christmas. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came back...I do love that boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bwahahaha! I have to say that I'm not sure I wouldn't keep reading either! Bo is so stinkin' cute and what a fabulous gift...he is going to L-O-V-E it!

    Thanks for your visits and sweet words...I adore you!

    Love and hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehehe I'm sure they'll love it. River had fancy dress for his pre school christmas party today. He chose to go as a pirate but really couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him have a sword hhhmmmmm I wonder lol.

    (((hugs)))
    karen

    ReplyDelete