Friday, December 18, 2009

Wonderous Christmas Gifts!

I got a couple boxes in the mail recently that I want to share with you.

First off, from a swap partner, Cathy, I got a surprise package containing these sweet towels.

The red one has a total vintage feel, I love them so much!  Makes my kitchen just sparkle with Christmas goodness!  Thanks Cathy!

And then I also got this baby...


I won a giveaway from Cheryl at  Zany-Mayd.  Check her site out here.  It contained the most wonderful surprises!  I just love everything in it, and wow, did it contain a ton of fun new treasures!

Thanks to both of you, I am so thankful I got to know you and have such sweet new friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those towels are cute...very cheery!

    You sure hit the jackpot with that giveaway! I can't think of a more perfect gift for you! She knows you better than I do :)

    ReplyDelete