Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look What Else...

I caught...

Baby Chicks

Finally, a use for my one lonely shoe.

There was an old woman, who lived in a shoe...
(Wait, I'm not old!)


My new babies have great taste, don't they?

And yes, Libbie, I am expecting you and the kids for a photo shoot tomorrow after Annie gets out of school.


  1. aww i want a few of them peeps!!!
    just ahhdorable!!!

  2. Hi Kate! I love the one with the shoe and the teacup those could be greeting cards, you have a real talent as a photographer. I hope your going to share the photo shoot with Libbie and the kids too! Your new little friends are adorable... Theresa

  3. I am already half way there!!! Yes! Of course we are coming!!! :) So cute! Bo will probably freak out though :) Oh'll be fun to scare him a little bit...paybacks :)

  4. Yeah, I'm glad you're back. Are those Easter chicks? Is that why they get special treatment, I mean, the silver and all??? Great pics-you should submit them somewhere.

  5. oh, that is just too adorable!!!

  6. Oh, my, stink they're cute!!! Love that red one, she has moxie!

  7. Ummmmm...
    I don't think I would have said 'great taste'.
    That immediatly made me think of other things~

    They are to cute for that!

  8. I missed you! so glad your back...very cute post(:the pictures that you took look great... so nice and clear~

  9. Such adorable photos! They should be on cards!


  10. Oh They are so Cute ~ but No Chick Poo poo on the pretty shoe, it needs a pretty floral arrangement ~ Send it to Me, I will do it!

  11. What a lovely pictures, so cute!

    Have a nice day! Many hugs to you, Ingrid

  12. Those are the cutest little props I've ever seen! ;-)

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

  13. Oh my, that is so so cute!! In the white pump, adorable!

    Have a happy day, my friend. xoxo

  14. adorable pictures! soooo cute!
    have a sweet day,

  15. They are so adorable!!!! We raised a couple of baby chicks a few years ago - primarily because the peeps were so darn cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I've been out too. I went to visit my parents and took my niece to Williamsburg for a nice little vacation. Now I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed!

    PS - I saw a pair of vintage red velvet shoes when I was antiquing and thought of you.

  16. Those are magnificent photos Kate! And adorable too. The shoe has found it's purpose! Woo-Hoo! Hope you are having an awesome day Kate!

  17. Hey Kate, Love all those pictures of the chicks, We raised them on our farm when I was little and I just loved when they arrived. As for zumba Well!!I don't think I'll be dancing circles? maybe I'll be doing a floor dance ha ha. Have a great day. Love, Carol

  18. Kate,
    Those are soooo cute!! I really WANT some!!!! In my completely ADD sort of spastic spontaneous way I am sooo close to going out & getting some!!! Oh man, would I ever be in trouble w/ Mr. Ticking and Toile!!! hee hee, it's funny to imagine it though :) 1/2 the boxwood planted & now I'm waiting for you to help me finish!! ;)



  19. Hi hunni
    Sorry I havent been about lately I seem to be severly lacking in the time department at the moment lol.
    Those chicks are soooooo sooo adorable but I said awwwwwww and hubby said nooooo lol.
    hope you are all well.

  20. Oh, what pretty pictures! Those chicks are the cutest! Twyla

  21. What sweet little things ~ And to think they grow up and eat spiders! Have a fabulous weekend ~ Chelle

  22. Awww how sweet! I love baby chicks. =]